Tuesday, March 27, 2007

happy.sad.disappointed.heartbroken today.

hypocrites.i hate them.some people are just so so bo liao.they got nothing better to do so spam my tagboard?i know you are unhappy with my blog,so don't come and read it.and pls don't try to BREAK me and darling up.our hearts are strong as steel.nothing can break us up!fuckers.stop playin all these games.so childish.am i right?VAL?ANON?PASSER?ALL same person.so boliao.

morning went to dear's house to slack.after that we went to pay my school fees.finally paid it.after that,we went to bb ite and ymca.shopped for my bags for around 3hours but didn't find one that is suited me.kinda sad and disappointed.OMG!so here i goes.my mood swings.!

sorry to dear.made him kena scolded by his mother!i felt guilty so i became moody again.cab back to his house.

i am so sorry dear!! i don't mean to make you unhappy either.i know we don't really have much time for each other but it's just fated.time passed so quickly when i'm with you.if i have time in my hand,i hope that time would stop when i'm with you.

dear cried and my heart suddenly sank deeply.the feeling is like a knife stabbed through my heart.i'm sorry! i won't make you feel so unhappy anymore!

although in the end i didn't buy any bag and kinda disappointed but still,i'm happy that i can spent time with dear today!

iloveyou mysweetiedeardarlinglaogong.thanks for accompany me today!sorry for my temper!

No comments: