Saturday, March 24, 2007

what is blog used for?this is used to comment about daily life.and whatever things and stuffs that i like to mention in this fucking blog.this is just so sickening.i strictly do not welcome those brainless people to tag my bloody tagboard.if you really not happy with what i'm ranting about,you can choose to ignore my blog and don't care about my blog.but why should you interfere in whatever i wanna say.

you do not have the rights to say me being childish.i'm not wrong in saying her.don't tell me you are carrying a torch on her?that's why when you see my posting,you are heartbroken so you 're trying to say that my boyfriend is no good?what the fuck.if you are daring enough,please write down your stupid BIG name in my tagboard.and i don't even care whether you spam my tag.

get this bloody message into your brain.PLEASE do not anyhow say people when you aint perfect.other people can do whatever they want without your permission.if you are not cool with my blog,then don't ever come read my blog.i don't need such a person to drop by my blog.blog is personal.so i can type whatever i want.

and even if i am so called childish as what you have mention,it is also my business,not YOURS.don't ever challenge me.find me if you really not happy with me.i can play along with you.all i have is time.come on.you are the one being childish here.since you dare to say me,so you should dare to type down your BIG name instead of typing "." and "anon". 2 different name but is the same person.ohmygod.trying to act as 2 different person?pathetic.

i know definitely the person tagging my tagboard is not her,but someone whom i know.

only my boyfriend is the best.no one can say him.

i'm missing you my dear baby.:)

No comments: