Monday, March 26, 2007

whu is the anon?i really wanna to know why u wan to say all those?did i offended u?i dun rmb offending anyone.why dun eu put down eur big name in the tag or sms me if i ever know u?frm wadd i can see, u are trying to break me and my bf up.. why muz u do diz?i dun understan.

why are humans liddat?can anyone tell me?isit bcuz of jealousy?


anyway,im using my new laptop.so not used to it.will blog lesser.and to ah pui,pls stop calling me monster.i am not!neither am i ghost.and..i am not wrong to call u ah pui!cuz everyone call u dat!may u n ur gal happy alwiz!!


ii saw nicholas td.he's kinda shocked to see me.and so do i.it has been 2 yrs since we last saw each other.i still rmb the breakup n patch tingy.cum to tink of it,it's so childish.

kays ,gtg.gonna do the enrolment tingy.

tml goin dear hse!and go shoppin after dat!!yuppiee!!

ilovemydarling!no one can say him!

No comments: