Friday, March 23, 2007

another bad day.

i'm beginning to hate that bitch.who is the one who is giving attitude?PLEASE AH!is you who is the one who giving attitude.since you cant accept my boyfriend's attitude,then you don't talk to him.As if he would care.I would be most glad if you don't ever talk to him anymore.

no one would care how you gonna say him.all you talk are bullshits.and please,you do not have any rights to say my boyfriend immatured.don't know which idiot is the childish one. and don't ever say my best friend okay.you ain't no better.you are such a BIG MOUTH.

if i have not treat you as my friend,i would not have talked to you.i think i would have treat you like shit.and STOP talking all those nonsense things.Don't try to be funny with me.I'm not to be trifled with.if you ever do something that really gets into my nerves,i will make sure all your panties are being burnt in front of you.AND DON'T ANYHOW ACCUSED MY FRIENDS.

i don't know why there is such people exist.in front of them they seems to be so good but behind their back,OHMYGOSH.

sometimes i wonder why she's always wanna quarrel with me over minor stuffs.can she grow up?she's the immatured girl here.mind you,she's 24 while i'm 17.she started all these bullshits.who is being unreasonable now?my policy is if you don't provoke you,of course i won't do anything to you.

it's okay.not only me who is not satisfied with her.whatever.she's a mother fucker.

PMS-ings.having hot temper this few days.everytime going to flare up.always so fed up by this type of people.childish.

dear,sorry for what have happen this few days.sorry for my temper.and always make you fed up by not obeying you.but actually i do. :)

muacks.

No comments: