Wednesday, March 07, 2007

kinda sad.angry.disappointed.being deceited.and all..

cried today.uncontrollably.

im posted to the course that i dun lyk.but wadever.its over.juz got to accept the fact.cant even appeal.dunno why.

anyway,i hate liars.the bosses are fucked up.they made me so unhappy wib my life now.mother fucker.

cheated me.cheated of my feelings.fuck.so what if you all are bosseS?i worked nd pia so hard for eu all n yet juz a lil commission i oso dun hab?wtf?only ppl worked long den can hab commission?wad logic is this?

UNFAIR!!!!!den why wrk at other outlets no free meal?why eu all dun change eur policy?to all hab free meals but no commission?wont that be better?im not to be trifle wib.wait till one day i really go berserk.i will say out everyting.

THANKS AND SORRY DEAR for today.thanks for accompany me.sorry for what i hab done td.

imissyou.iloveyou.youaremyeverything.
14022007

No comments: