Friday, June 06, 2008

Today mark the end of my common test! WHOO(: All of us were very excited after exam because 1) the paper was relatively easy than what we have expected. 2) WHOLE of my class finish the paper before the time and left no one else in our class. (: 3) the girls had an outing today! We went to have dinner!

In school, after the paper, we went to toilet and took some pictures while Elena and Tingting went to photocopy some things. So of course, took some photos.


*Ying and me!


*my cam partner!!


Jiaoni and yanying! =) cute right?


3 of us! look at my face. T.T


reflection~ toilet is our place =)

After that, we went to town! finally! but didnt catch anything that i want. so sad!!! yanhua told me that burberry got 50% discount last week. AWWW! if not I can get a WALLET already! I need to change 1 WALLET!

Went to wisma as jiaoni wanted to repair her phone. camwhored with yanying!





imagine everyone was looking at us when we are taking photos!


cute right? ^^


kiam pa look!

FINALLY we went to have dinner after very long!! Had ajisen for dinner. It's my breadfast + lunch + dinner. 3 in 1 sia.

our food! A pity yanhua didn't join us. If not 6 of us can be together! NEvermind, there's always next time!

Volcano Ramen! my meal!

that 2 person who brighten up my life!


SEE????? TINGTING! SEE how FAT I AM? I'm really gaining alot of weight and I really mean it!!! MY FUCKING BLOODY FATTY TUMMY! URGH! I CANNOT STAND IT! Must go liposuction or whatever shit! ARHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

MELAKA PHOTOs





HEavenly 4?
MUM! She's the world's greatest mum! Though I always quarrel with her.

my bro at the back! cute eh? I love him MILLIONS and I MEAN it! everyone know how much I love him.


family photo!


with my 4th aunt at malaysia!

No comments: