Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm back! Shall update the photos tml. lazy now. =X

At the end of this year, I hope that I can ...

- ride on Singapore Flyer
-go Ice skating
-change my hairstyle
-have a new wallet
-don't use my salary
-create a new bank account
-successfully launch of blogshop
-more time for friends
-have more outings at beach
-be more understanding
-better grades than last sem
-more organised

=X

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

B) Tag 5 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

#1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your first reaction be?
- SLAP HIM and the Bitch.

#2 If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
- to fulfill all my dreams

#3 What will your dream wedding be like?
-something grand, unique and romantic. Of course we must compromise to it and able to afford for luxury.

#4 Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
- Still perfectly fine.

#5 What's your ideal lover like?
- Someone who is tall. Big (but not too big) with sense of security. Charming. loves me wholeheartedly.

#6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
- loving someone.

#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone u really love?
- Depends. If I really love that person, I don't mind waiting.

#8 If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- Sad. But still hope that he got the right person.

#9 Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
- MANY such as EYE BAGS! I've eye bags these days! I didn't have it till now. aww! I don't want look old! Everyone has been saying that I looked tired when I took photos.

#10 Are you in love or being loved now?
- =)

#11 How do you see yourself in ten years' time?
- Working in some company and probably married. living in a condo? with a car of my own.

#12 Who are currently the most important people to you?
- My family, SOMEONE and some of my close friends.

#13 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
- Sharine! Fun loving girl who like to laugh alot. Is a sunshine girl. =))

#14 Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
- I don't know. It depends ba. Somehow I think marriage is not important afterall. If I were to be last time, I would choose to be married. But now... not anymore.

#15 Would you date a guy/girl that is younger than you?
- For me, I guess it's depends. Doesn't really concern much. As long as I'm happy with the person, I'm fine. But my limit is of course 1years.

#16 Would you give your all in a relationship?
- Yes. I don't fool around.

#17 If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
- I don't think NOW I would be like that. It may be moment of lust but afterall, you would know which one is better

#18 What type of friends do you like?
- like my bestie/twinnie.

#19 What type of friends do you dislike?
- someone who is untrue.

#20 If you were given the chance to turn back time, would you change anything?
- Yupps. prolly some friendship stuffs.

Anyone can do this if you want.

No comments: