Sunday, June 15, 2008

Some very interesting questionairs.

Tagged to do this:

01. What do you want most now?
-Driving license, burberry summer perfume XD, MONEY, FREEDOM!

02. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
-JAPAN! FRANCE!

03. What's your favorite thing to do?
-Online shopping. =P

04. Do you think money can buy happiness?
-Nopes.

05. What do you think about yourself?
-Need someone to control me cause I'm a BAD GIRL!

06. Do you believe you can survive without money?
-NO! NEVER.

07. Do you think there is such a thing called "love"? Reason?(short one would do.)
-Yes. "Love brings 2 person together"

08. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
-I DONT KNOW! Wait till I got it then let you know. X)

09. What do you dream of doing in the future?
-ARTZ Director has always been in my ambition.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
-Weixian, Quiet? tall. thin. =)

11. What makes you happy?
-someone who dote on me.

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
-smoker~

13. Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road?
-I see no future. =( KIDDING. probably in ASTAR if I'm able to get in. And striving hard to become an ARTZ director.

14. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
-Stop Natural disaster from happening = No ending of world.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
-Family, friends, money, dance =D.

16. What I wish for?
-everyone's understanding.

17. If you have a chance to change your life now, what would you want to change?
-change my habit of being spendthrift.

18. The love of your life now?
-trust.

19. Are you courageous enough to go and tell the person that you like he/she?
-Yes I will pursue my own Happiness.WHAHAHAAHA.

20. Who's on your mind right now?
-someone who seldom reply to my msg. =(

Instructions:
Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 10 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

I decided to tagg no one. Or rather, everyone. =) who see this.

No comments: