Sunday, June 01, 2008

I must blog today even though I've to wake up very very early the next day. =/
BBQ stuffs I shall skip over.

When I was changing to LRT at cck, I saw someone that I hasn't seen for a VERY long time. It's my secondary school friend, Kailin. She was with someone. When I saw her, I realised I've not catch up with alot of people these years. Ever since secondary school days.

She was used to be my good friend, someone who I can talk with for hours even when it's midnight. I remembered that during sec 3, when we were stream to different classes, she asked me to help her do art. And as time passed, our friendship strained alot. Because of something, we've fallen out. It became a sour friendship for us.

sec 4 was horrible but in the end, we made a compromise. Well, everything turns out for the better but once you're being hurt, the scar is always there. Just like when you've broken a cup, no matter how you tried to glue it, there will still be the broken lines. Our friendship is very fragile, just like the cup. Even though we're friends, but we couldnt go back to as what we used to be. I don't deny that somehow, I regretted being childish. But what's done cannot be undone.

On the way home, I thought about alot of things. I should catch up with my friends. Especially the 4 of us. Sandra, Wan ting and Li xia. =/ I will catch up with you girls, very soon! But projects are piling up!

Malaysia tml! =))

7th(sat)-I&E preparations
8th(sun)-I&E preparations
9th(mon)-I&E preparations & debrief plus go to Gloryland
10th(tue)-I&E preparations plus go to GLOryland
11th(wed)-the REAL event!

No comments: