Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm back. LIKE FINALLY! Went to my cousin's house because his daughter is 1 month old. =) Cute. Thats all I can say. And, it's boring as usual. Nothing special. What to do? Can't expect much fun from there. The topics are the same as usual. They were like talking about the same thing all over again. Not creative at all. HAHA.


Of all food, I like the cream puff the most! YUM!


Look at this! It's a weighing machine! I so loving it!!! DIGITAL somemore. Gonna get it soon!


Another new life! Isn't she cute?


The baby's room's painting.


look at how peaceful she is.
I really hope I can be like the baby.

Well, everytime I would have alot of things to say. OF course, most of the time I'm very sarcastic. What to do? Cause I'm TOHCHAILENG. WHAHAHA. Anyhows, I looked AhLian today. The way I sit and my every action. Ohwells. Who care? I'm happy can le.

I'm quite happy to be born into this family. Sorry for being random. =X This has been running through my mind for sometimes. Can't imagine if I were to be borned into other family such as my friend's family (although sometimes I envy their life) or cousins or relative family. It would be very different and I don't think I would be the same CHAILENG again. =) Be glad to be where you are now. =)

I've learnt to be caring. WHAHAHA. Like my mum, I inherit her sympathetic feeling. whoos. I learnt how to be generous and how not to be generous in different situation but I don't know why I didn't inherit her thrifiness. X) But my brother does! But he's selfish at times (of course it's reasonable.) In short, I love my family!

For once in my life, I did something proud. Together with my brother. Or rather, that's how I feel.

No comments: