Tuesday, June 24, 2008

GEC is FINALLY OVER! WHOOS (: Shall update on what happen in my next post.

Anyway, on my way home... on the bus, I met with some interesting stuffs. 1st, there is this CHINA girl who wanted to get out of the bus and she was rather "gan jiong" about it. And so, with a sudden swing of her legs, a slipper suddenly fly out of nowhere. I was trying to control myself not to laugh but it did not help.

The people around us were laughing like no one's business. Some were whispering and asking whose slippers. OMG can. And it was the uncle opposite of the CHINA girl. LOL.

2nd interesting stuff is when the bus alight at BPP. There's this guy who went up the bus and was wearing ....




THIS SPECTS! OMG.

I wonder how he's going to see. TOTALLY blocking his vision. T.T Green somemore! Made me laugh can? At the same time, the journey was rather fast.

Lastly, that weirdo guy's friend turn around and saw me. So he said and pointed to me, "she's not bad leh." T.T weirdo guy got weirdo friends. HAHA.

Gotten my MWA paper back. As expected, I underperform. This is the paper that I DREAD getting bad and indeed, 1st time, I score BADLY for IT paper. OMG. REALLY demoralising me. Shall work hard although I've not much motivation after looking at the result.

Jiayou, Chai Leng!

The most important thing is not to outrun others, but is to outrun yourself. Only then you would score. ***** Must REMEMBER CL!

I love being piggybacked!

No comments: