Saturday, June 28, 2008

I just saw the news! It reported that the ice berg in the north would melt for about 50% by end of september this year. Due to the hot season and the pollution that we have caused. Scientists in America also said that by year 2030, the ice berg would totally melt and the polar bears would have nowhere to go! Because their habitat would be destroyed in our hands!

They also said that it was expected to be later. Suppose to be in Year 2050. But because of the climate change and human's doings, the ice berg melt 20years earlier. OMG! I dont want that to happen! URGH!!!!

Went to watch "WANTED". Not bad but abit gross to me. cua tio for a few scenes. HAHAs. Ok, I admit I'm timid. =)

Gotten back all my results. All I can say is I didn't put in much effort. MUST WORK HARD! After all the projects are done.

BLAW-66%
MWA-68%
PMKT-38/50
WDA-91%

I wish I can live in the past, where we are still sweet as ever.

No comments: