Friday, May 23, 2008

Okay People, I shall update my blog!

Wednesday, 21/05/2008

Went to school in the afternoon to get back my formal from wan ting. After which, I took 154 down to Jurong Point. As expected, I reached rather early. 30mins before meeting time. (: Waited for the rest of my cousins to come and I was like, super lonely before they came. =.= waited for around 45mins. Didn't expect myself to be so patient. =/

After that, we bought our movie ticket! We watched "What happen in Vegas". Supreme!! Damn nice and romantic! 暧昧不明的感觉。

Finally, 4 of us manage to squeeze out our time to catch a movie!

After movie, we had our camwhoring session. =D It's so nice to camwhore with my cousins! HAPPY! Took quite a few photos with them!



Featuring ...
SHARINE! My smart cousin! =))



KELLY! That girl is my saturday date out at dance! HAAH! Partner! Oops. our hair are messy.
AIYO. Auntie kpo want take pic with us. =.=


Snap shot by SARINA! Kena caught in action for being zilian. I look slim here. *Blink* my thigh. OMGosh!!



[disturbing]



SARINA! My camwhore partner! :) We were laughing through out the movie. We laughed because of other reasons, right SAr?





4 Of us once again!
Thursday, 22/05/08
Bcom presentation. Sucks. ;( whatever, it's over. Camwhored with the girls. ^^ 6 of us finally can get to take photo again!! WHOOS!
From left: Elena, me, Tingting, yanhua, yanying, jiaoni.
2Devil vs 4Angels

the DEVILS in ACTION!

Yanying and me =) Emokids. ^^



TingTing the Cutie!

JiaoNi and me!
Forget to take picture with ELENA!!!! Nevermind, there's still next time!

taken at Blaw lecture. Wearing Tingting's spects. Ugly right? LOLS!
Friday, 23/05/08
Never go for lecture today. Very VEry tired. The previous night was chionging alot of things and I don't even have time to rest nor blog. At least today, somehow I'm free for a moment. Reached sch at 11am and had our "lunch" at cheers.

Look at this pocky! It's my lunch plus dinner. Cost me $4.50 T.T *Curse*

the 1.5 litre of green tea that yanying and I shared with each other. =)
Met my beloved today too (:
Thats all for now. Will try to update often. CT is round the corner. =/
Hopefully my makeover of blogshop would be a GREAT success!
がんばていください.
TGIF

No comments: