Saturday, May 17, 2008

Dance today again. But! Our instructor has injured his leg and he couldn't teach us much but still, we did the usual stuffs. And he asked us to do stretching at home. But I've no time! Don't even have time to sleep, how to have time to stretch?

He seriously lift up my legs all the way and my kneecap couldn't stand it. URGH! I think I've injured during secondary school, making me damn fuck today. After that, we went to sasa @ wisma to get myperfume bottle. PRoceed to Toa Payoh to get our dance pants.

Saw a very nice 3/4 pants that one of a shop sells. Damn nice can! love it! wanted to try. Then there was this salesgirl who look at me and say, "27 or 28 should be can right?" Then I was like shooking my head cause I've gain some weight already.

So she asked me to try 1st. But my stupid butt couldn't allow that size. Then I told her I couldn't wear. She keep trying to pull up and button for me. OMG la. Then she whispered to me, "your problem is your butt big ah?"

then I nodded and grinned at her. Cause she say my thigh has the size of 27. HAHAHA. But my bloody big butt made it bigger. URGH!

So in the end I bought the pants. whoos. happy. And kelly bought 1 CHECKERED top. WHOO! it's damn nice can! Somemore it's a new try for her. ^^

My temperature is like rising up now.Pray hard that I wont catch a fever cause exam is round the corner. My bones are aching. Especially my back.

I don't know what's wrong with me these days. I keep attituding people, and I keep having major mood swing. Sorry all. Sorry for being overly sensitive.

why god want create us and made us feel so miserable now? Why they want to take our lives away? Innocent lives were killed without knowing the reason why. I know it's natural disaster but sometimes, I can't help but wondering why are we on earth? Rumors said that Earth's going to be extinct soon. And why does it want to exist in the first place?

When I see countless of people died during the China's Earthquake, I felt that I'm useless. I can't do anything. No one can do anything in fact. They also predicted that sometimes end of this year, there would be another disaster. I wonder how true will that be?

I really hate humans sometimes, including myself. Instead of helping out to donate money, one of the companies in china made use of Red cross as their shield to collect money for the earthquakes but in the end, they took the money away. How greedy can that be? Why would someone exist to cheat people of their money? Even a school also cheated money and swallowed the money for themselves.

I really hope that there's miracles. Awaits for that day.

No comments: