Thursday, May 01, 2008

FED UP! Today aint my day.

Went to plaza to upgrade both dad and my contract.
Dad bought Nokia 3120c because he dont want to pay for the phone. And when we reached home, I tried the phone for him and it was freaking soft. I already used "LOW", "Aint no stressing", "beautiful girls"and "over you". Sucks la. He was quite upset and unhappy. I think. Damn it! God, please help the phone be louder!! Or at least let dad hear the sound.

@#$%^&*

In the end, I bought back k850i because mum say k810i very ugly. And the rest of the phones are not nice either. Then when I got the phone, she kept saying it's nice. And she wanted to chip in almost half the price but then I don't want. She's my mum! But she insist to. So, I asked her chip in $50 will do. =))

Love the phone!

But, my dad's phone how? ARGH!

His face change man!

No comments: