Friday, May 16, 2008

I reached Home very early today. Can say it's the earliest! 4.20pm. =.= went to school for 3 hours and soon I'm gonna be a pon Queen. HAHA. Wasn't feeling happy. Exhausation went over me but didn't get to sleep. I can't even sleep! URGH! WORST!

So mum suggested we go eat at Ten Mile Junction. =.=
While walking to ten mile, I took a few shots of them and the scenery.


Nice scenery. Must capture as many as possible. Afraid will not have any chance to see next time



my bro's freaking tall and thin!



Saw serene at Starbuck! HAHA.
We ordered some yummy food. ^^


my favourite!





Gone!


the guy I adore!


Beloved mum!

I'm damn happy because... I got my ferragamo incanto shine!
That shop is very efficient! i love it!!! And the smell is so strong! I like!!!



OMG! JUMPS!

No comments: