Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm back to blog! Ever since year 2 started, I realised that I don't have enough sleep, don't have enough time at all! Projects, meetings etc occupied me a lot of times. The only times that I'm free is on saturday, a day for me to unwind! Cause there's dance! Alright. I shall post the past few days.

Monday

Went to IMM with Yanying, Jiaoni, yanhua and boon after I&E discussion. lunched at kopitiam. ^^ had dessert.
Jiaoni said that the picture can distinguish the difference between us.


isit really true? Guess which one is mine?

Strawberry of course!
After that, headed to Daiso to get our things and went to popular too. Headed to boy's house after that.


Wednesday 14/05/2008

HAPPY 15MONTHS!!!

I really love today. The surprises that he gave me. Although it may be simple to many of you, but to me, it's very very much appreciated! I really love that!! OMG! I know he's good to me. WAY TOO GOOD. From the pictures that you all can see. His effort, no money can buy it. Priceless.

A simple meal, for a simple reason-love.
With all his heart, sweat, soul.


His surprise for me! I was shocked! Because I woke up feeling blur and I saw that! Speechless and touched!


Really like zhu guang wan can!
together with the ambience and music, food and champage.


The pasta that he made for me! ^^ Appreciate! YUMM!


Wahh. Food gone... in my stomach!


looks like a real one right?
Sweet~


The egg! See the egg yolk?

Today

Reached school later than usual. Had bcom and blaw after that. Didnt went for blaw lecture cause all of us were simply dying of exhaustion. So in the end had lunch with the usual gang and after that yanying, tingting and I went to ourspace to slack.

We all were restless and we tried to sleep but to no avail. In the end we started camwhored! ^^ I shot some obscene pic too. And unglam pic. (:

Zilian-ing of course!



What was I thinking of? X)


Look at ting!So serious ah?!


Yanying trying to act cute ^^


yanying's unglam photo! HAHA! CAUGHT!

The weather nowadays is horrendous. HAIZ. Earthquakes have caused many casualties. Oh heaven ah, please bless us. Bless us through this calamity. May the disaster be gone quickly. Why must we have all these disasters?

No comments: