Thursday, May 08, 2008

It has been a long time since I've last blogged? School life seriously very busy. These few days I didnt have enough sleep. Especially yesterday. =/ Thats why my pimples have been popping out! URGH!

Today was fun(: Had Fashion Show for Bcom. I was one of the model =/ We were supposed to catwalk but I think I was like looking on the floor while walking? HAHA! FUN! Nice experience though. 日本のクラスはおもしろいです。

YEsterday went out with yanying and boon. Went to Town to get the things that we want. The bus journey was super fast because got boon to entertain us. Basically yanying and I were laughing like mad women in the bus. HAHA! We went to a few places but in the end, yanying didnt buy anything cause there's nothing nice there. I came across a booth that sells burberry perfume! BURBERRY SUMMER! OMGOSH! I like the smell so much!! SERIOUSLY!

But didn't get it either. =( Cause it was too ex and I still have my own things to buy. Someone nice can buy for me? lols. Met the girls after that.

Ohwells. I shall end here with something.

来年は日本に行きます。
がんばていですよチャイレンさん!
YES! I must fulfill my dream!

No comments: