Sunday, May 11, 2008

Alright! I shall upload some OVERDUE Pictures. (:




Zilian-ing. oops. i adjust till to bright.


LAst monday with yanying at Gloryland. I was trying to take the picture of Gloryland!


Last wednesday, outing with yanying and boon! FUN(: See that? what's he trying to do?

Friday 09/05/2008

The present that both me and yanying made for Jiaoni. (:


That's the card that I've made for her. So sorry! The bear bear was a failure. omgosh. Didnt sleep much because of the bear!


Tada! Crane made by yanying and a very special person(:
the lil boxes made by me (:

After lesson, went to Jurong E to find boy and co. at kbox. Didn't sing much. Only sang 2 duets. With Lilo and Andy.


See? Lilo's serious face while singing.

After that, boy and me went back to his house and waited for his brother before they drove us to Farm MArt to have dinner.


The lighting is nice!

They ordered quite a few dishes of food and it's yummy. Too FULL. HAHA. Then I spotted something, so I took a photo of it. Guess what it is?


it's this!


kenna tio snap by me. HAHAS. So dao right? ah beng~

After dinner, his brother drove me home.
Home Sweet Home.

Saturday 10/05/2008

Morning went school and met yanying and jiaoni before going for the meeting for BIT day. I was already late and when I reached there, boon was not even there. So we waited for awhile. After that, Illias brief us the roles and what we are suppose to do.

Next, bused down to Cineleisure with boon, jk and jerry. Chatted alot with boon! He's very inspiring! OMG. Went to LJS to wait for the rest before starting our meeting. Spin meeting. When I saw Renfa, I seriously couldn't recognise him until Belinda asked him what's his name. =.= Around 2.25pm, I went off for dance.

Kelly and I were late. So we didn't really do warm up. Ohwells, the techniques today was pretty hard to catch because of the spins and spins. Aftermath, one of our dance friends, Kelvin, asked us to write down our contacts so that we can make friends. HAHA. yeah. if not the class will be very quiet. Then maybe can have outing. =))

And so, we went to OG to buy the bonia bag. But BUT BUT! It was out of stock. I was so devastated can? URGH. See the pic below. I look moody.


SEE?

At taka, we saw 1 wallet very very nice. It's from Fion if I'm not wrong. Damn gorgeous. ^^ $168 =( Dont know when can buy it.

In the end, we went to bugis and bought the wallet from sembonia. That's my 2nd love. And indeed, mum loves it! HAHA! UP was $85. But I bought it @ $68 at a discount of 20%.



TADA! Luckily she love it. If not I can kill myself!

Today

Didnt Sleep well last night. As a result, my pimples popped up. Mum say i should go see doctor again. Maybe. After I got money. unless she sponsor me. HAHA.
OMGOSH. I have panda eyes now! NONOOOOOOOOO! I dont want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: