Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Outing with Geoksui today! We went to Haji Lane to find our loot but none of us bought anything there at first. So headed back to Parco to shop around. Went m)phosis. =) Gotten my BAG! Finally (:

After that headed to Bugis street and tried out a couple of dress. Geoksui tried it too. She bought it but I didn't because I was still considering. After walking for 1 round, I finally went back to the shop to buy the dress for work. (:

Went back to Haji Lane again cause Geoksui wanted to try on the high waist skirt. Please dont go to Haji Lane at night! It's super scary because at night, people started their night activity - which is seasha. Anyway, the salesgirl complimented my BLACK HAIR. LOL. She tot I dyed my black hair. OMG. Cause she said that my hair's super BLACK. lols. And she said it's nice. Ohwells. Thats not nice to me but still, thanks for her compliment.

Had dinner with Geoksui and went to watson to get her mineral powder while I got myself a Fasio Eye makeup remover. (: Home sweet home after that. I spent like $80 on 3 items nia. OMG. BROKE BROKE BROKE! And I'm still not done with my stuff yet.

Photos below!


The antique phone we saw at Haji Lane







So empty..








No comments: