Sunday, March 22, 2009

Keep it while it's yours

Being busy nowadays ever since internship started. Everything was going smoothly and pretty well. Though I have to wake up early everyday, I always look forward to working. Probably due to the collegues there who brighten up my day (:

Was out at night with my collegues. I would say it was fun with them. Lots of laughter too. I think my collegues are cute. HAHA. Hopefully by the end of my internship, I can pick up some cantonese. At least able to understand and speak a little. Then I would be able to speak in 2 dialect (:

Last Tuesday met up with Yoko Sensei and finally finalised my speech contest topic. Though I know that it would be kind of hard, but I would want to give it a try. Maybe there would be some surprises for me(:

Many programs are lining up for me now. Next week's schedule kind of hectic and packed. Friday, saturday and sunday there's camp for the committee. Hopefully I would not wear out. Have not been resting at home since my birthday celebrations.

Well, it's time to start writing my essay and fortnightly report!

No comments: