Sunday, March 15, 2009

14th March 2009, Saturday

Yet another SURPRISE from Wan Ting and Li Xia! (: I was pretty upset the previous night cause they said that we're meeting at 7pm. But I leave the whole day for them. So I was quite disappointed. So in the end planned to go out with Jiaoni to IT FAIR.

As I was drying my hair, I heard a familiar voice from outside. So to my surprise, I saw Wan Ting and Li Xia! Of course I was soooo happy!!! They brought pasta for me to eat. (: Cooked by Li Xia and Wan Ting who gave her instruction.







The Pasta was great! Oishii! (: Jiaoni came along and ate too. After that, Ting and Xia went home first to put back stuff while I prepared before going out with her. Waited for Ting awhile after reaching MArina Square. Then, the 2nd surprise came in. BOTH of them came with a PIG and HELIUM BALLOON!!!

SEE~



Xia, me, Ting.


xia, me, ni, ting.


me, pig, ni.



Walked around IT FAIR and saw Huiling. After that met up with them at the cocoa tree warehouse. Shortly after, we went to have a look at burberry sales. (: But I didn't see any that's nice. ): So we walked out. Guess what? I saw Dear! (:




That's us.


Talked with him awhile before the rest of us headed to level 6 to get our hard disk! 320GB for only $119! So I got a Blue one since there's no red anymore. So after that we rushed back to cityhall mrt to meet special guest -- Si Hui! LOL. Felt so happy to see her. Dine at a restaurant. Couldn't recall the names but it's quite a nice place with good ambience. (:










Oishii Birthday cake! (:


See how old am I already. =.=












me. san.


me. ting.

me. Sihui!!

me. xia.





PiGGy.
Dad was like, dropped jaw when he saw the pig again. So there he goes again. Saying that I've a BIG one already, now comes another new one. HAHA.
Mum yet to see. I wonder how it goes. But anyway, I enjoyed the day. HAHA.

No comments: