Saturday, March 14, 2009

12th March 2009, Thursday

It all started when I switched on my lappy and continue with my work as I thought I didn't do much during working hours. So switched on photoshop and started to design a background. While doing, I went around to blog hop and multi tasking. Then, Yanying called me. She asked me out. So halfway through our conversation, there was a loud knock on my door.

I was shocked and thought that it was my brother who came back from his tuition. So without looking through the peek hole, I opened the door. To my horror, surprise, shock and whatever word you can add in, I saw a sunflower with 2 pieces of papers. One shown my name. The other one Couldnt see clearly.

SO.. I told yanying what happened. She kept psycho-ing me to open the gate. see the convo below.

me: eh. OMG OMG! So Scary. I.. saw something!
her: Saw what?
me: got sunflower lying at my doorstep! So scary and when open the door, no one! except the flower! I think i dont open the gate.
her: wahh. got people give you flower? go open la. scully is your admirer or dave.
me: No. Dave just reached home lei. He just finished work.
her: HAHA. go lar. see what lor.maybe got people give you or what lei.

that's when I became suspicious so I played along with her. In the end, I opened the gate. Then saw even more pieces of papers which led me to the lift. SO... At first I thought the girls would be at the lift but what surprise me most were the presents lying on the floor. HAHA.

The first thing caught my eyes was a long long thing. After that, I read the card and kept saying, jiaoni isit? struggled abit here and there before boon thai BOO me and I almost scared out of my wit. =.= Of course when I saw Jiaoni, Yanying, Elena, Boon Thai and Gifford, I was overjoyed and the small surprise they got for me though there isn't a cake but that's enough already! (: Was really touched because all of us were too occupied with our own stuff.

Took some photos before they went home. Other than Jiaoni, the rest cabbed home. The photos taken are sooo ugly. But nevermind. Once in awhile (:



jiaoni, me, yanying, elena

boon and me

ying and me


me and Elena



me and Gifford


me and Brother, who came back before the guys went home and helped us to take group photos


me and Jiaoni.


All of us, outside the lift. Yanhua, tingting, huiling and Illias werenot there. Kind of sad but I know it's hard to meet.





Took with mum. HAHA. She was shocked to see so many of them.


The sunflower that scare me!


the diary with messages that they made for me(: OF course, the pouch was sewed by Jiaoni! KAWAII! THANKS!


BARANG BARANG! LOL


><


Slipper!



This is the long long thing! HAHA



It actually contain this! Eyebrow plucker from Illias and Gifford. (: Thanks ah Illias, I will use that to pluck! LOL!


The shorts that I like from FOX!


Black Top(:







TADA!

No comments: