Saturday, March 14, 2009

13th March 2009, Friday

Time past so fast and I've worked for 5days already(: After work, met cousins and went to watch movie. Bought some food to eat. But I didn't eat much cause this morning's stomach upset made me lost appetite.

We watched Race to Witch Mountain! It's nice! So after the movie, we went to slack. HAAH. Sat outside Burger King and they made so much small moves. Already knew what their next step was and they even asked me to pei Kelly buy drinks etc. HAHA. But I knew about their plan so I di siao them instead. =P

So in the end, Shar and Sar went to buy "things". HAHA. They came back with a cake, sang birthday song. (: My first cake of the year, HOME MADE by shar somemore! Thanks! HAHA. Touched of course. Coincidentally, they made a diary for me too! HAHA. So I've alot of diaries piling up now. HAHA






cut cut!




still cutting =.="


kelly dripped saliva. lol.



smiling so happily hor shar!


FINISHED!



><


cousins~

















that's the diary they gave me(:

No comments: