Sunday, March 01, 2009

Friday, 27/02/2008

It's the LAST DAY OF EXAM! YAY! I know I won't be doing well this semester. So I'm only hoping for a B+ for all modules.

After exam, Yanying went off first to get Jiaoni's present. Practically, Jiaoni doesn't know that we're celebrating for her. (: We only told her that we're going out to have dinner @ shokudo Bazaar.

As usual, everyone dilly dally. We only set off to Raffles City at 4.40pm when the paper ended at 4pm. PRo right? LOL. The Journey to Raffles City was way too fast and it's a bit hard to coordinate with Yanying. So I dragged time by asking them to accompany me to Citylink. (:

FINALLY after Yanying has finished the preparation, we went to the destination. HAHA. When Jiaoni saw her, she was surprised and of course, the cake was there. (: Sang birthday song and gave her the present part 1.


Her 21st Birthday cake (: Her favourite somemore, Mango cake!



FINALLY, the 6 of us! (: Never ever changes.



With Boon Thai. A pity Huiling and gifford cannot join us.


Jiaoni wishing for...? ><


"AHHHH... SO happy to see this"


This is only part of the present. The main present is not there yet.


"Oishii no cake!"
We went to queue up for our food after eating the cake. There are way too much variety for us to choose. In the end, Yanying and I got different food from the small stall. (:


Seafood cheese Baked rice. Oishii!
After eating, Yanying and I were planning to take the bear and surprised her. So we told them that we wanted to get a drink. BUt never did we expect that... Jiaoni and Elena followed us! ANd we were rather panicked that time! So after buying the drinks, we told them that we're going to explore the place.
Of course, in the end, we managed to get the bear and surprised her! (:

See! The bear which i love soooo much!!! It was love at 1st sight when I saw it the other day. (: And of course, Jiaoni loves it. Thats what it matters!


I really love this bear. ANd we were finding a suitable name for it. In the end, i named it "BABA".


Taken at toilet


Yanying and me.


AGAIN!


ME!


Jiaoni and I


Another Shot.


3 of us.



I like this. (:

After eating, we went to take neoprint which is at Shokudo itself. (: After that, we went to slack and camwhored with BABA, the main lead of the day.


ME and BABA. <3

BABA again!


Elena, I, Yanying and BABA.


Another shot.



Jiaoni and her bear.


Boon thai and Birthday girl.


Neoprint. Very unclear.


Yanying, Jiaoni and pang dudu(Yanying gave the name)



*Twist* \/



Coincidentally taken by Jiaoni.


*Muacks* Kisses to BABA!

That day was the best day for all of us because we enjoyed ourselves and I was seriously way too HIGH!! (:

No comments: