Sunday, September 07, 2008

HOHOHO! Long time didn't blog. Was kinda busy though. Reason being I was working throughout the whole week and couldn't afford the time to blog. If not I would be a dead meat especially when I've to work at Roadshow. Today is the last day of my work at EmitAsia. All of a sudden, I wasn't feeling happy afterall.

This post may be very boring so you all can don't read it. HAHA. Some of my reflections though.

This job really exposed me to different areas, be it sales, marketing, business or even life. In the first place, I didn't really regret working there though I couldn't get used to it for the first few days. But shortly after, especially during the roadshow, I learnt many things. I believed everything that I've chose is predestined. It was all mend to be like that.

From the past few days' experience, I've exposed to different kind of magazines such as Time, Fortune and Economists. I believed teenagers like us wouldn't like to read these kind of magazines. Initially, I didn't like it too but then, after exposing to some issues, I got very interested. Especially on economy and the inspiring stories. The top 50 Businesswomen in the world where Mr Lee Hsien Loong's wife is one of the top 10.

There are many things that we don't know. For instance, the brand, "LG", is quite renowned for its "lousiness" in singapore but in fact, it rank the highest corporation in Global. Samsung is now better than Sony as compared to Global. Singaporeans always felt that Gucci, LV or other designer brands are the best as they carried the brand only but actually, Prada is the most branded as its corporation is big.

As for the roadshows, though my sales wasn't that good, but I get along well with my collegues and the people at the vendors around me. They were fun to be with and I'm pretty glad that they accompanied me for so long. A pity we didn't exchange contacts though as I regarded one of the guys as my brother. They really taught me alot of things and encourage me to take a step further. =)

Anyway, I've read a book from Donald Trump, called "Think BIG and kick ASS". If you don't know, Donald Trump is quite famous in US as he've attended a reality show called "The apprentice". As far as I know, many people like him because he's really thinking big and doing great business as real estate. But some people don't like him as he's kind of arrogant. I took around 6hours to complete the book and was really reluctant to return. It really aspire me alot. Next book I am going to get would be "An age of turbence" by Alan Greenspan.

Though I've quit, I would have a project on hand now whereby I would liase with EmitAsia and have seminar for them in school. So tml will discuss with boon they all. Anyway, my manager, Evelyn, is a very beautiful lady. Simply can't take my eyes off her. HAHA.

Alright. Today I bought a lot of magazines. Somehow I'm crazy. =.= The most expensive kind of mag is "女人我最大". Gotta enjoy myself in all these stuff. HAHA.

Many events happened whole of this week and guess, by now, everything should be okay already and like what Donald Trump said, "be flexible". I guess I really need to learn to be flexible.

I think I've typed a long post. So I gotta to get back to my programming stuffs. Then tml will be projects! TADA! Hope you all don't get bored. HAHA

it's like 6 years since I last saw you though it's only 6 days. I miss you.

10pm

No comments: