Saturday, September 13, 2008

Today's well spent! My well spent refers to the things that I've done today. =)) In the morning, Elena and I were late for work. So I waited for Elena at Clementi Interchange before heading to PAndan Loop. Reached Dino Media only at 10.40am. 40 mins late actually. So we started working with photoshop. AND! We had a hard time figuring out how to do. =((

After work, I've decided to follow Elena to her friend's house. Reached there only about 4.30pm. They started learning how to make sunflower but I was kinda shagged so I didn't join them. Instead, I slacked at their friend's house. The maid is simply marvellous! OMG! She practically know everything! I like her alot! Cause she's kind and helpful! =D

Halfway through making the flowers, she went to bake the Oreo Cheesecake! HEHE. I followed her and learnt it on the way. It's pretty simple actualy. Next time when I'm free, I will teach you guys step by step. =))

After everything, around 8.20pm, the auntie brought us to the place where she normally buy her stuffs. It's really a good loot! I've got everything that I needed. But then, when I reached home, I realised I missed out some stuffs! =(

Bus home with Huiling and I alight halfway to change bus. =P

Some photos to show you guys!


The maid's artwork! It's to give huiling's mum for birthday present. So nice of her to help out! How I wish next time I'll have such a nice maid.


ORCHID! Look like butterfly. ~


This is the rose that I like!


MISSHA! AND this is also me and my hubby/wifey, ELENA de children!



Blue flower is loved!


Sunflower anyone? =P


The oreo cheesecake that is done for huiling's mum.


Story of sunflower (Elena) and Rose (ME)
Cool right? HEHE. We got grandson somemore!
HAHA. Alright. I shall end here. Got lots of stuff to do right now. Stay tune!
Anyway, happy 19th mth, love.

No comments: