Friday, September 12, 2008

First day of work, pretty alright. Just some backaches and flu adding on to my nose. =( Had lunch with wan ting. Talked abit here and there. Anyway, 970 really sucks when it comes to peak hour. =( When I returned from lunch, to my horror, the office was locked! No one was in the office and I've to wait for quite some time before someone actually come to my rescue. By then, I was already melting.

Wan Ting "fetched" me from work and we walked to the bus stop together. HOHO. I've such a sweettt friend. HAHAH. Touched! ~ My nose is going to dropppp soon. Gosh! It's so irritating. Especially when all the mucus stuck somewhere and don't want to come out!

RAHH!

Anyway, tml's the first day of work as a Graphic Designer. But then, I've forgotten how to use photoshop skill that the person taught us the other day. =( Well, it's okay cause I'm not alone as Elena would be with me! Yippee!

I was talking to Brenda online just now and we began crapping. Love crapping with her. HAHA. We were wondering why so many people love clubbing. With her experience, she said that 90% of the females would smoke, even if they never smoke outside before. =.=

Well. SMOKING = DIE. HOHO. I might as well slaughter anyone who I know, have turned into a smoker. Drink still alrights. But smoke? That stinking smell which will mingle around the throat, nails and mouth. Especially when talking to people, that aura really can faint. Imagine if it's a pretty girl, and when she open her mouth and started talking, the image totally smeared with that freaking smell.

Anyway, I know that D has been trying to quit smoking. I'm grateful. Truly grateful. It's hard. I know. Thanks for making the effort to quit. =)) Thats why you always sleep. But really would bores me you know!

P.S. I really love bio-ing on chiobu~ My ex manager is one of them. whoo(: I know yy is jealous. XP

No comments: