Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm freaking mehmeh busy now. With don't know what stuff. And it's like, I've spent all my money, and it's not for myself. Now I realised the list has become longer. The stuffs that I need to do for next week is going to wear myself out. GOSH! Busy week then. I wanted to buy something badly. But I couldn't. =(

I need to change my wallet. Should I continue to save money to get a burberry/coach wallet and make do with my current wallet? Or should I just get a guess wallet first?

Can money dropped down from the sky? Or someone buy for me can? =(

Ohyes. Finally that day met up with Sandra, Li xia and wan ting. HAHA. Though It was a shortwhile, but well, it's still satisfying. =)

Sandra and me went ranting about guys. Our guys. HAHA. But somehow, I really envy her though.

No comments: