Sunday, September 21, 2008

Saturday, 20/09/2008

Today is the celebration of Sihui's birthday! Actually Kailin was supposed to join us, but in the end, she didn't come for the celebration. Oh wells. Next time perhaps. I met Li Xia to buy some stuffs first before meeting the rest. (: So we have to rush our cards for Sihui at mac. The meeting time was postpone again and again. In the end, Li xia and I went off 1st as we were carrying the cake. =)

On the journey to NOL Building, Li xia and I had a small talk on GUYS. As in BGR those kind. HAHA. Indeed we're on the same boat, couldn't really balance out friends and guys. It applies to all of us. ^^ After that, we took pictures!





Our expressions are the same! HAHA. The posture also. =) Able to see my fake lashes? 1st time taking photo with it. =/

When we arrived at the building, we almost fainted. BECAUSE the place's so quiet. The security guard told us that all the cafes are closed as it would operate during office hours. =.= We were so paiseh! Seeing that there's no other alternatives, we called wan ting. In the end, we headed off to Harbourfront centre to have ramen @ ramen ten. =)

After almost everyone had eaten their meals, Wan Ting and I excused ourselves to the toilet. Which is true for wan ting as she had spilled her drink earlier on. Prepared the cake for Sihui and we sang birthday song to her. Pictures speak a thousand word. XP



Her cake! Choc Peppermint! =))


See how happy she looks? =D


Nice right? It's her Shen Zhi!



HAPPY OH HAPPY!


WAHHHH! SO long! The Eradict! *JAW DROPPED*



Happily reading ALOUD! While recording at the same time!


Si Hui and Wan Ting



Cutting of cake





The girls' night out! WHOO(: My flabby arms! I lost a kg already! =) Though my arms betrayed me. =(

After that, we went to toilet to camwhored again! WHOO (X
AiYAYAY! They're superstars ah? So many people take photo of them. JEALOUS. LOL
Isit very scary? I'm trying to eat her up. WHAHAHAHA. X)
See my kuku face! :X

Taken when I was on the way to plaza! HAHA. Can see the lashes clearly I guess. Full make up again. I think my face going to rot liao!


Taken at home. @.@
Wanted to look for Yanying at Vivo since she's working there. But she didn't work today. So sad. =( If not can see her already! I miss her~ And practically everyone! the 6 of us! HAHA.
I shall edit the photos tml. =)) Now's late already! TADA!

No comments: