Friday, August 22, 2008

Today was sure very hectic! Especially walking here and there and troubling Jiaoni too. All of us were very tired already and Jiaoni still accompany me for the hunt. Thanks girl! Really appreciate!

Not forgetting Yanying, Boon Thai, Ting Ting and Elena (for the pray) for being nice to walk around with me at bugis. Thanks girls and guy! It wasn't a day to go out though, as everyone was drained out from the last paper. Supposingly should be happy and enjoying, but somehow, it wasn't really that anticipating.

Anyway, the meeting conducted today was pretty... good though. At least we get to express out our feelings and rearrange our feelings. And I proposed to them about some stuffs that might improve on our efficiency too!

I hope I can move closer and closer to my aim within 3years. One of the most important thing would be Japanese. I've discussed it with mum just now when I returned home. How nice of Bro and her to wait for me at the bus stop. =)) Course Fees for Japanese language next year, beginning of December. Pretty big issue for me and my family because I still want to continue studying Jap. Guess my passion is still there. The fee is kinda expensive for us and I was kinda worried too. Hopefully, by then, many things would be resolved though mum said that she would discuss with dad and pay for me. Touched~

I really felt utterly tired after I've reached home since I did not sleep well the previous night. But I still have alot more to do.
Sorry guys! Today my temper aint good. I was very frustrated and hence, my attitude was revealed. Sorry! And Thanks for understanding! =))

Going back Dunearn tomorrow with the usuals. Hopefully I can get to see Mr Kaan again! =)) And Mr Nick Lee too since last year he said that this year we might not go back.
Hopefully can meet dave for awhile too. It has been a longggg time since I last seen him.

Afterwhich would be celebration for Kelly! Will upload the photos tml. I guess. =)) Provided if I'm not lazy. =/

It has been a long time since I took photos with him.

No comments: