Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I guess my blog is very dusty now. HAHA. So long didn't update already. 1 word to describe: LAZINESS!

Exams are over, followed by holidays! For the past few days, I've been spending my money on don't know what shit and now, I'm damn broke. So, here I am, working now. Like finally. Today is the start of my training. HELL LOT of me! Is like I'm schooling. HAHA.

Actually, the job was okay. I guess. My incharge, Violet, is a nice lady and she's quite patient too. Phew. She thought me a lot of stuffs that require thinking and retailiating. LOL. In a more faster and effective way. =)) So tml there's no work for me. But would be replaced by Sunday, which is the roadshow at Suntec. So scary!! Hopefully everything goes well.

Next week would be at Sunplaza. So I guess next week I would be in charge of roadshow and wouldnt go to the office ba. That's cause of my collegue, most of them are going to Langawi. OMG. I want also.

Anyway, I will post up kelly's celebration soon. All the photos. HAHA. Kinda lazy to transfer. Gomenasai.

to ah dear, Please bear with me for 1 month! After which I would have more time with you! Sorry! hope you understand! Esp next week where I'll practically not seeing him at all. =(

No comments: