Sunday, August 10, 2008

I've cut my hair! HAHA. Spent 38bucks on it. With the mehmeh shampoo. HAHA.
At least my hair's trimmed now. =) thinner too. AND OF COURSE, SHORTER, LAYERED AND CURVE! ~~

hehe. Didn't regret though. =) first time. The hair dresser's entertaining. When I stepped into the salon, the first thing she asked me was as followed:

She: What you want to cut?
ME: Hair lor! =.=
She: Then what style you want?
ME: I don't know!
She: HUH?! You don't know?
ME: What hair style you think would suit me?
She: BOTAK! (smiling still)
ME: (Faint)

HAHA. She's cute right? Ask me cut botak. =P Anyway, she's nice! I'll approach her again next time. XP

Actually she wanted to cut my hair short. HAHA. The salon people so funny. First time I went there to cut and I was thinking if I should cut concave and the hairdresser(a guy) stopped me from cutting. And now this lady wanted to cut short for me. So cute. =)

These few days so boring. =( Rotting at home. Well, gonna catch my drama. =)

I know you meant well.

No comments: