Tuesday, August 05, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHUISHAN!

2 more days to my doom day. Didn't have the motivation to study. Don't know why. If I ever score badly for this module, I won't be surprise anyway. To me, the significant of studying no longer exist. So let it be then.

Anyway, Sakae today. FAT. ROOAARRRRRSSSSS.

It's nice to catch up with the guys. Chatting away and first time get to see Li Xia's boyf too. =) ohwells. The hot topic that is rising -- NS. The guys are going NS next year and I would get to laugh at them! Okay, I know I'm evil but I can't imagine how they would look like since majority of them are quite vain. =))

Anyway, Chuan Yew said something random. About Clubbing. For clubbers, please do not get offended. Thank you.

He said this, "Those who go clubbing are those who are not noticeable so thats why they go there and show off their assets. It's dark anyway."
All nodded when he said.

I agreed to a certain extend. =) Shall not elaborate though.

And Christopher told me something, "Wah, this is the first time we ever talk properly. knowing you for 8years."
Yes, indeed. Since primary school. ohwells. What matters most is now, isn't it? Anyway, I really hope everyone would turn up on teacher's day. I want to meet up with the rest to catch up!

Holiday please start asap! and don't ever end it.

No comments: