Saturday, August 16, 2008

Finally, PMKT is over. I guess, not only me, but a majority of us would score badly for PMKT. SERIOUSLY. Due to many stuffs. The questions were so freaking MEHMEH. And especially product positioning. No one has any idea on that! Moreoever, YanYing told me to see something.

Renfa's msn nick. It was like, omg? The 1st question, 6 steps of the buying behaviour was wrong! ALL OF US. It was not in the notes, but can only be found in the textbook. BOO ): that's what renfa told me. RAHH. 30marks gone. HAIZ.

Anyway, everyone of us didn't have the mood to do anything. So, in the end, we decided to have our lunch together with Yanying, Jiaoni and wan ting. Time passed quickly. HAHA. yeah. Took a few photos. =)


pinkish!




I LIKE this cube! HAHA. my partner for phototaking! =))

No comments: