Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE OUT THERE!


went out with dear and his friends. WE went to watch I am Legend! and had steamboat at marina south.



well. this movie is interesting, exciting and scary!! I was damn shocked alrights and I gripped onto dear's arm tightly that he's irritated by me and was scared by me. =]


Acted by WillSmith, he was the last man on earth living with the UNDEADS. those zombies. the story is rather common however, the ending is abit unexpected as it's different from Resident Evil. of course, the sound effect and all are really GREAT.


I was cursing and swearing throughout the show and i was squeezing his arms real hard and my heart was throbbing like mad. almost couldn't crawl out of the seat.legs damn wobbly.

alrights. new year's coming and and and, I dont know whats my resolution for next year. ahahas. maybe still the same old thing i guess.


anyway, i'm so left-ed out. hahas. cause dear went pub with friends and i left early. oh well. nvm.next time then go ba. off to lala land!

No comments: