Friday, December 14, 2007

CT is FINALLY OVER! YAY! I love it!! and i'm sure i will do BADLY for CIP. praying hard not to fail. =/

I'm back with alot of shopping bags! I think my mum's gonna kill me when she reach home later. =] finally bought a button shirt and a long bf shirt(something like that) cause the shirt tempted me. humph! hahas. bought 2 tops from topshop too. and 2 tees which make me look slimmer. =X bought a shorts as well. hehehs.

overall:
6tops
1shorts
3pair of earrings + 1 bangles
1belt
1mina no nihongo textbook

seriously, I bought too much. =X but i didnt spend alot. hahahs. and jiaoni, you must be shocked right? i bought so many tops when i'm with my cousin. but with you, i'm always getting bottoms. hahahs.

anyway, kboxing today was fun fun fun!!! at least try out the combination. =X with ying,elena,ting. 4 of us and elena and ting's voices are supreme. =P dont you agree? hahahs. =]

yeah. met kelly after that and there goes my money. LOLS! never get any shoes. how sad. and no bag! urgh! hahahs.

aiyo dear ah, must take care of yourself. dont catch a cold when you're at genting okay? if not you really can faint.. rest more and remember my present. lols!

HAPPY 10TH MONTH TO YOU TOO!

No comments: