Friday, December 21, 2007




I'm BACK! FINALLY FINISH UPLOADING THE PICTURES. waitedf for 2hours to finish. HAHAS. this week has been fun for me. =] although somehow stress. well, this post will be LONG! wednesday had BBQ session with peeps for Dr Tan. The food was abit failure cause we didnt finish. TOO mUCH LEFTOVER! URGH!

anyway, the girls had fun isnt it? =] camwhored most of the time! the pictures shall do the talkings!


me started taking photo upon reaching ECP.


THats the three of us' names!



THE SWEET COUPLE! isnt it ?


I love this! back view of us.


xiubei and friends!


the 8 girls!


whoo! the CLIQUE!


Our beloved shoes!


the AH HEM (:


whoos. ni.ying.leng


elena.ting.hua.leng.


ah hua!


the toot toot ASHLEY!


the BIG SEA!



JUMP JUMP!





hua and me!

nice right?


notti ah hua!


tiny jiaoni!





the 3 pair of couples!


with mei nan zi.


julius!


FIRE?

FRENCH?

NICE NICE!



SCRREEEEEAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!




ying n me


emo hua


my slender leg!!



what is jerry trying to do?


DR TAN!


Zeng Xing's son, Zeng Zhi


tt21 in class tee!





christmas tree!

boyy


eating in the middle of the night!


alrights. I got to go. have alot of happy times with friends. and not forgetting, dear. thanks for everything! especially the gifts! i shall post next time!

No comments: