Monday, December 17, 2007


COUSIN'S WEDDING TODAY! morning went to their house. =X played with MANGO, the dog. took some photos. HAHA! mango is such a cute dog! I love it!

THis is mango!

After that, went to Fajar to get my fringe cut. the auntie was ... the convers as follow;

me:我要剪头发。
auntie:去那边坐。
me:帮我剪前面就好
auntie:HUH?前面而已?(giving a black face)
me:对

she took so long to come back. then she started cutting. she just use the scissor and snap, then she ask me can or not? i was like, wtf?
auntie:你真的不要剪后面?
me: nods.
auntie: layer la.
me:dont want. later no more rebond
auntie:你的头发都不直了。
me: (red face) NEVERMIND LA!

she damn buay gam wang.attitude sucks.
after that, watched the rented vcds and went bath. make up and all went to the wedding place. took some photos. shall not elaborate. pictures do the talkings. =] before that, WHERE IS TAN ZHONG HAO? YOU GO GENTING UNTIL FORGET ME LE ISIT? NEVER CONTACT ME!!!!!! WHACK YOU THEN YYOU KNOW!

me and sarina



whhess. us again!




kelly and me





zilianing =P




my mum is behind me.lols





GOTCHA! Keong keong kena caught! =]





siao cheng! comical of the day!
tml not going to dance. hahahs. and meeting yanying and girls. =]

No comments: