Monday, December 24, 2007

I'm BACK! =P yeah. show you some of the photos with girlfriends today! have lots of FUN! joy and laughter! everywhere! so long didnt meet up with the girls and so glad that we met up. some photos to share. =] anyway, thanks sandra for the card! =)) touched.
stupid ting and me

*twist*

5 of us in the toilet taking photos.


us again!!!!!!!! =]

li xia and me>>holding the exchange gift from me.


me and sandra bestie with that sweet card! =D


oops. looking at other direction

=]

PRESENTS!

random capture!

ting and sandra

our food at bukit timah

satay~

eating satay~

soursop !


the cards that sandra made for us=]


our food!


okays. i guess i not going for dance although i miss dance so much and i've told dear about the past few weeks stuffs. finally and this week is my punishment. everyday must obey him. =(

alrights. better get going.

No comments: