Monday, December 31, 2007

I reach home at 23:07! =)) CAME BACK FROM KUANTAN, Malaysia. so glad to come back from malaysia cause i simply miss SG soooo much! anyway, IT WILL BE A LONG LONG POST SO you all can dont read. HAHAH.


29/12/2007-saturday

woke up at 5plus in the morning to prepare and set out to wait for the coach at 6am. everyone was pretty excited. The 1st stop was to the Bird nest factory? after having our breakfast. I dont know the name but well, we explored around the place and had bird nest there. camwhored with my cousins but I'm lazy to upload. shall do it next time. =X


actually, I've forgotten where we went to. but i did remember we had our lunch first cause the destination is REALLY FAR! lunch was delicious. yummy yum yum! after that went to temple which had 170++ steps. of course, youngsters like us could climb up in no time but the elders are much more... =]


had karaoke session in the coach. SO funny. That uncle was our entertainment cause his voice really TREMEDOUS! =)) 70years uncle singing. AHAHAHA. Of course, cheers and boos. The uncle thought his voice really NICE. LMAO.


HIGHLIGHT OF THE PART AND UNFORGETTABLE-THE SAMPAN! Imagine the tour guide told us that we are very lucky that the weather's good and we can board onto the boat to tour KUANTAN's biggest lake. They were very cunning cause when we reached, they asked us to wear safety gears. At that instance, my heart sank. REALLY. When i saw the sampan, it reminds me of the past experiences. -.-


of course, I screamed here and there. the journey was long and the boat was shaky. not only that, it suddenly stopped in the middle of the lake. OMFG. really scared that we would stuck there and get drowned. choy! after sometimes which is quite long to me, we reached our destination-orang atut.


the kids there were cute but they did not have education nor have jobs. their houses are those kampong house with no electricity at all. They dont even go to the doctor when a pregnant woman is in a labour. The kids are not as fortunate as us cause they dont have pretty nice clothes and games, tv to play/watch. At that point of time, I felt pitiful for them. Wanted to talk to them but i dont know how to speak.


after the boat ride, everyone heave a sign of relief. especially me. out of 10 people, 2 know how to swim. so understand how scared was i?


the day ended with shopping time! at parkson. but i only got 1hour 20mins to shop! unfair!!!!!! but i manage to grab a checkered shorts(I love it pretty much!!!!) and a very very cute and pretty dress. =] may wear it to school in few days' time or so. =] happy. but didnt get present for most of my frenz especially those i've promise to get. sorry. the schedule simply too tight.
check into Grand Continent hotel pretty late. went over to my da yi's room and chitchat. after that, slept soundly.


30/12/2007-SUNDAY
By the way, KUANTAN is EVEN FURTHER away from GENTING. The trip simply can die. but i spent most of my time sleeping throughout today. probably because i woke up v early.


went to watch the monkey plucking the coconuts. =] nice but the monkey kinda fierce. after that went to temple. this temple is v nice cause it's the dragon's head. meaning we have to walk from the dragon's tail to the head. it took us about 10-15mins and we are not supposed to turn back nor call people's name. I enjoyed the walk very much.


anyway, after lunch, we took 4hours back to somewhere near johor to get some local products. by the time we had our dinner, it's already 7plus, close to 8pm. of course, we were stuck at the custom there due to the jam. bus jam.

reached home only at around 23:07.


I've gained alot from this trip although some may not believe me. but it's true. The trip really reflects a person's personality, how they tackle problems, react to situation, and obviously the greed in human beings.


gradually, I began to understand and somewhat agree that singaporeans are inconsiderate and selfish. They only care about themselves. At least, I know, not all are like that. for eg, mum and si yi. =] they're the best! at least they put others in front of them. care for others more than themselves.


anyhow, I'm so glad to be here! I miss my bed, my dad, my laptop, SG, fresh air and of course, I miss someone most! =P

hope my post wont bored anyone. anyway, long post so i doubt anyone would read.

No comments: