Friday, June 08, 2007

well. back from bugis. exam's over. mourning for exam is over. everything is over. and this is the start of my holiday. yeahz. went to bugis with the 4 of them. we took neoprints. which is essential in life!lols. shall scan the neoprints some other day cause i am quite lazy. =P

yanhua left us affter the neoprint session cause she got a date with someone. hahas. yeahz. and the rest of us proceed to shop. went to look for bag for huiling and clothes for me. it has been a long time since i spent on clothes. and i realised there's someone as spendthrift as me. which is elena! hahas. we always buy a lot of stuffs. hahas. and end up might regret.

but i learned to save money okay. it's not i never save money. i did. and i'm proud of myself. hehes. :) really. i guess dear also will be proud of me. :) me elena and huiling bought the same top. okays. hopefully we 3 wont wear it at the same time?hhaas.

tomorrow maybe gonna catch a movie. perhaps the ghost thingy. yeahz. with dear of course. but hor but hor. i must wake up damn early tml. cause some ppl coming over my house to renovate. -.- my WINDOWS! so it will be damn noisy. luckily i'm going out. if not i will die of all those noises. hahas.

anyway, i guess, i have to work harder for my other exam. cause poa really can defeat me. actually initially i'm quite confident with it, but when i look at the paper, i totally stunned. i donno wadd to do. but forget it man. shall work harder.

dear, sorry for what happen yesterday. i will stand by you de! sorry! i didnt mean it. hope you dont mind.

yanying, here's a qns for you:

yanying sen, ashita nani o shimasuka? ^^

No comments: