Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm happy today! the happiest day since school started. cause today i slept for 6hours at dear's house. although it's not continuously, but it's soo relax and nice. this few days i didnt sleep much. the most also around 5hours of sleeping. and i was chionging my video editing from yesterday night around 11pm to this morning 4.30am sharp then go sleep. took me quite a long time to finish the subtitles and i have been editing for 2 days. and i have to wake up at 6plus for 8am lesson. of course, i overslept. sorry yanying~always made you wait.hahas.

however, my efforts are paid off by today's presentation. yeahz. at least both mine and yanying's effort didnt went down the drain. and our video was funny. quite alot of people were laughing. i guess, the video was a success. but the powerpoint might be abit too lack of contend. i know, we won't get a A but in my heart, i still pray for an A. hope the teacher will sympathy us for the effort we had done. especially the video editing. *pray hard.

yeahz. went to dear's house after the presentation. both of us were seriously tired. he slpt at the same time as me this morning. and ya. we were drop dead and we slept till 3plus then went down to eat. empty stomach. didnt eat since morning. after that came back and i slept again while he played com. I really very happy that dear's very caring and understanding today. he didnt disturb me at all. probably it's because of the fact that my face look tired and i had swollen eyes. panda eyes. yeahz. THanks dear!!!!!love you sooo muchh!

alrights. got to proceed to another project.yeahz. blog again.

No comments: