Tuesday, June 05, 2007

hahas. 1 more paper to go. and that's POA. i no longer hate POA but i HATE the LECTURE. hahs. rather study all by myself. yeahz. and the tests were pretty okay. but i'm not that confident about econs. hopefully can meet the expectation of the teacher's cause my expectation was TOO high.

i think if i can score well for PBA, it really is tyco. cause i didn't study much. i was playing the whole day and the noise in my flat adds to it making me unable to concentrate on my studies. just pray hard to get to my expectation.

yeah. 1 more paper and THAT'S IT!WHOOTS! can go out with elena they all. down to bugis. and the class gathering, the date with yanying and jiaoni, the "chalet" with dear, trip to malaysia and not forgetting, the project with LMS and IAC peeps. i guess alot of things needed to catch up and i don't know, whether there's 2E2 or 4E2 gathering? or the 3 of us outing? shall wait for them to inform me. hopefully i won't wait until the sky drop.

hey yanying, your blog seems so sad. hmms. do tell me what happen okay?remember i will always be there for you just like how you always be there for me!

hahas. me now at deaR'S house and he's sleeping like a PIG! Zzz. but he looks so sweet when he's sleeping.like a baby X)

alrights. shall end here and today will be a slack day for me. but tomorrow will be a study day!

cheers everyone. goodluck to all!

No comments: