Saturday, June 02, 2007

I think i'll score badly for common test and guess i can't attained my goal.but whatever. as long as i did my best, i guess that will be it. i didnt have a good rest afterall. and mum said that my face changed.-.- she said she so long didnt see my face.which means i don't even have time for her. how sad is that? and from my face, obviously, i'm suffering from insufficient sleep. i think i need to sleep more.

common test is coming and i have not yet study. im so distracted by the environment. today i went to dear house. supposed to study but i ended up watching anime. -.- i'm such a pai kia.omg.and i wrote something negative about BCA.so fucking happy.yanying, i STARED at him. =p

at night accompany dear to clinic to see doc. okays. at least now i'm relieved that those red spots are just insects bites. yeahz. shoo the insects off. make my dear itchy and pain. all are harmful to dear. SHOO!

well.got to go.tomorrow will be mugging day. no com.hahas.

dear, sorry for letting you worry yesterday and my stomache is feeling better now. don't worry. take care of yourself. i will be standing behind you supporting you. :)

No comments: