Monday, June 11, 2007

12 mass conversation with 1 3 people conference. oh my god. it's fucking noisy and i almost could not manage. ask all of them to do survey for me. hahas. kinda messy but i manage to finish it. lols.

went to plaza with mum today to upgrade her line. in the end she still chose 6288 but that's a good choice. haahs. send her some songs. and i got a new number. for sms only. haas. then after that went to baby's house and eat and watch tv. campus superstar..ehhh. i prefer this wk's cause they are more talented but it doesn't mean last week's not good but this week will stand out more. especially the girl's part. f5. quite nice. hahs.

anyway, i donno why i didn't have much things to talk about lately. maybe my life's kinda boring? so i'm really got nothing much to say. but i guess for the next few days i will have wonderful holidays. tml yanying's going to my house.hahas.shall start the project without them man.ahahas.if not things will not get done quickly.and we do not have much time left dude.

ohya. i hate some people who badmouth me or backstab me. they knew that they shouldnt do this and should help me keep the secret and yet, they would want to tell my kins. so stupid. i hate them. of cause it's not my 3 beloved cousin. but the others suck like hell. go die man.

sooo super duper tired.
this week's schedule:
tue:yanying coming to my house to do project.
Wed:me yanying and jiaoni's outing!!!!
thur-sat:chalet :)
sun:nothing on. Zzz

and the other week on tue is going to SEOUL GARDEN. i think i going to visit it for quite a few trips.and hopefuly i wont tio virus again. i dont wanna sick for 2 wks again although it will help me to lose weight. =X

gonna go. this few days gonna miss baby. and he got exam. wish him good luck. all my power giv to him.lols

No comments: