Thursday, June 21, 2007

they are simply can't be bothered with me. and why am i still the one clinching onto them? and i thought they are willing to help me, but end up, they beat about the bush and told me to find other people. don't give me hope when you know that you will let me down.

i dont like this. if this is not for the project, i won't be begging you all. as if i care. humans have complex mind. i dont even know what they are thinking. so damn angry. and luckily, not all humans are like that. for example, my dear's aint like that.

oh no.i'm getting emo. rahhz.

sorry baby. i guess i raise my voice a lil too loud just now. sorry. was vexed about the recording just now.but luckily now can listen. and.. thanks for your attempt to help me. i appreciate alot. muacks.and good luck for your interview tomorrow ehz?jiayou. i'm always behind you supporting you always!

i want to be your angel. to stand by you. to walk with you. to hug you and kiss you. *smooches.

No comments: