Friday, August 13, 2010

WARNING: SUPER LONG POST

SIM PHOTOGRAPHY CAMP DAY 1

We were supposed to assemble at 1030am at HQ. Due to the heavy rain, the games and camp were delayed and as a result, we have to start late. Everyone put their stuff at the hostel before setting off for amazing race. I was in group 4 - Snap aka AIZAI! Joelle is our OGL and my group consist of Joanne, Terence, Nicholas, Darren and I. But Darren was not with us throughout the amazing race as he had something on.

Before we set off to our first stop, we have to solve a photo puzzle. It really took us quite sometimes as the clouds were unable to distinguish. To add on, the toning made it even harder. Somewhat we managed to complete it and we began our journey. First stop: We went to one of the place at the hostel to ask for help on our clue.



The people there were nice to help us checked and in the end, we decided to head to Helix Bridge which is our first stop. We walked to the bus stop and Yishan's group was already there but they had no clue to their first stop. Thus, they have to do forfeit. :/



We were trying to find out the shortest and fastest way to our destination. By then, April's group had arrived at the bus stop. This added on to the competitiveness. We tried to digress them and gave them false information as we do not want to be the last group.

In the end, we took bus + train.



This is our first group photo. It's a reflection of AIZAI at the MRT station.

When we reached Helix, it was closed due to YOG so we quickly set off to the next location - FLYER!!

Our OGL was slow and we chionged for the traffic but she didn't!



The traffic light was slow and thus, we took a photo of her as an evidence that she might drag us down!

After that, we would ensure that she's in front. At FLYER, we came across a monkey and asked Joelle to pose for us.


Don't they look alike? They're cute right?


A quick snapshot of the flyer.

Mission: We need to take a group photo with a group of tourists so I approached the tourists and they were kind enough to help us!





Picture On the way to MRT

After that, we were at the underpass to Esplanade when we saw the drawings on the wall. So here we go again! Camwhored!



Joelle saw the lift at the esplanade and wanted us to take the lift instead. So we had a group photo there as well.



We are a bunch of camwhorers! HAHA


The first couple we spotted was .....

TADA! Terence and Joanne! Isn't it sweet? Joelle, Nicholas and I were the Paparazzi!



This photo was taken at the Parliment house. I think it was taken by Nicholas.



We had a jump shot!

After that, we went to Fort Canning (which reminds me of the SP night). We have to solve the puzzle yet again and need to find the place to take photo.



As usual, I camwhored and they labelled me as camwhorer. HAHA


Hope I can own a DSLR soon!

When we were about to reach our destination, I saw Shihui's group! Excited as always, I waved to her continuously!


TADA! I grabbed her and took a photo yet again! :)


This is the place! It's quite stylo. The bangala who directed us to this place did not lie to us! Because of what I said to them, Nicholas famed me by saying that I'm racist =.="


hehe. Camwhore~


Another one!

So we finally went back to hostel after the last station. Luckily we were the second group to reach the hostel. :D



April came by our room and I grabbed her to camwhore!

In the room, we were adding each other on facebook and Darren was there too. So one of them ask me for my name and I said, "you dont know how to spell one lah". Then I took over and search for my name. Then they started calling me CHAI LENG in English. I got agitated because most of my friends called me in chinese name. Due to my overly-reaction, they began to bully me. Almost all the campers know my name. I became famous overnight, thanks to them. But it was fun with them though. Entertainment!

BBQ and I started asking them to play MRT and Niu Nai. :D Then they made fun of me again. HAHA. Forfeited and did some funny stuff. After that we had our SP thingy again. I knew who my SP was but a pity he didn't know who I am. HAHAHA. Everything ended at midnight and we can OTOT.


Taken with the 2 of them, Yishan and Shihui :P


Polaroid that Nicholas helped us to take! Thanks! :D




Went over to the guy's hostel and we played some games. Only manage to go back to our rooms at 6 and slept less than 2 hours.

DAY 2

My energy level was very low and I felt like I'm a handphone! LOW BATT. Had our breakfast and we went out to take photos. Pictures below will do all talkings.


Terence


Nicholas


nice! :D


Darren trying to make me look like Sailormoon.


What are they trying to do?


OGL Joelle! ZAI~


My partner!



Girls~







We went back and had our lunch. After that, they started to play MRT again. I was Tai Seng because I thought it would be more unique. But they sabo me and kept calling tai seng. My laps were blue black because 3 beat 1.

After that we had photo sharing session.


Presenting to them why we took that photo.

It was time for announcing the best group. The guys that time were still teasing me. Then they started to compose a cheer for me and even had a song. At that time, I did a wrong move by daring them to sing the song and cheers. If our group won 3rd, then they won't sing and cheer. So I prayed hard and after going through all the groups, I was even sure that my group should be getting 3rd place.

But luck wasn't on my side. When Felix announced the 3rd, the rest of the members in my group cheered loudly as no matter whether we win or lose, they can do the cheer. 2nd and 3rd were announced and left with 1st place. Marymount Alina said confirmed is group 4 which is us because she wanted to see good show.

Guess what?

We won.
Unexpectedly.
They cheered.
I wanted to dig a hole.


That's how I felt. So embarassing!


My face was so red and attention was on our group.


Group photo...

They started singing and laughing and cheering.




Best Team - prize is the miniature DSLR keychain with a snap sound when press the button.


Of course it emits light too!


Whole of campers and seniors.

Everything ended well and smooth. It was fun, no deny. I was being sabo for most games and definitely, the cheers which stunned everyone. Luckily there's no video. Otherwise, :/


Photoframe plus prize.

SUPER LONG post but I guess it will be neater this way. :]

Will be back soon. Working again later on.

No comments: