Sunday, August 08, 2010

Finally, this marks the end of my 2 most important exam. Indeed, I have experienced Uni’s exam style and definitely learnt a lot from it. I really hope those who took the same exam with me would pass smoothly. I’ve no extra money for extra modules!

Yesterday(7th Aug), I met up with D at Westmall and had our lunch at one of the Japanese stall beside Mos Burger. We wanted to try out the new stall ever since we discover the new place. The food was quite nice. Don is still the best though. After that, took 106 and headed down to Ris Carlton Hotel. D alighted halfway because he can go shopping while waiting for me. I was so muddle headed that I miss the stop! In the end, I have to alight at MBS. As I was already late, I tried to hail for a cab. The driver was really good. He drove one round and found that the road is also blocked at the other side. So he drove back to the original place where I board the cab and told me to walk to Ris Carlton. DAMN. Because of YOG they blocked out the whole road and made me pay $7 for nothing.

I was LATE for close to an hour. I almost burst into tears because I don’t like the feeling of LATE especially when it’s related to work. I think it really reflects badly on the person’s personality. But the in charge was really nice and I kept apologized to him. Did not want to go into detail on how I walked from one place to another because I’m way pissed off.

The meeting ended at about 4pm and when I was walking towards Marina Square, guess what? I saw SERENE! I was very excited when I saw her because it has been zillion years since I last saw her. Actually I notice her bf first before spotting her. But anyway, I was very happy for the past few weeks because I saw many many people that brightened up my day!

Ever since I entered SIM, I saw a lot of people, in school and outside school.
- Bindy
- Elaine
- Jin Fu/ Jin Gui
- Clare
- Serene
- My ex colleagues!

But sad to say, I’ve yet seen my besties by coincidence! Really hope we can meet up soon but it’s really hard especially I’m starting work next Tuesday.

I feel so light hearted now.

No comments: