Saturday, August 07, 2010

24th July 2010, Sook Fong's Farewell

Yet another farewell, this time round Sook Fong is going back to her hometown and might not come back for good. Well, at least she will be happier going back to own country. Before her BBQ in the morning, I was still thinking if I should go because I was kinda tired as there's lesson in the morning. On top of that, I did not have enough rest.

But Jiaoni encourages me to go and it's really a right choice to go! Really grateful. :D

Took 966 down to East Coast. Stopped at NTUC to get the remaining necessities that were missed out. Headed back to East Coast. Started camwhored with Pooi Fong and BeeLim Love.

两位美女~

Pooifong和我。
Again!

Next up is with BeeLim小姐。

As we were walking to the pit, I saw quite a few kites. It reminded me of the time at Marina Barrage with Jiaoni, Tingting and Boon Thai. :( When can we meet again?

Manage to take one of the kites and saw the cobra kite as well.

When we reached the pit, Sookfong's friends have started BBQ. So after awhile, we took over the pit. Pooi Fong and Bee Lim became the "Chef". HAHA while my responsibility was to eat. :P


Before Sook Fong gets really busy, I had a few snaps with her. :D


She's always the funny girl that I know and the first person who click with me :D
After both chefs got bored with the BBQ, we decided to stroll along the beach. Took out our slippers and walked on the soft sand. Nature is really AWESOME! We came across sand castle and got really excited because it's nice! So I took some photos with the castle.

See, it's nice and very detailed. One day, I hope my home can be this BIG and GRAND! :D

Time really past quite fast and it was already night time. Both of them continued to BBQ while I took some photos. (That's me) ><

:D

Waiyee captured the moon and the effect was really nice. I like the feeling - mysterious.

Some shots with girls!

Our punishment from Indian Poker. Need to drink Nuptial Wine! It's Chivas.

Slowly, my face is getting red. So whose face is redder?



We were trying to pose nicely for our drink but it's all candid shots which I find it funny! :D

Everything ended at about 10pm and we had a group photo before leaving.


SOOOOOO many of us. It was really fun.

Sook Fong's now in Ipoh already. Wish her ALL THE BEST though she won't see this anyway.

Will be back for photography camp update! Still compiling photos though. :D

No comments: